Wednesday, September 23, 2009

day 2 in lethbridge

So my move to lethbridge was much awaited and very exhausting. To start I had gone to bed at 4 in the morning, I woke up at 7 and started packing the moving van by 8:45 a.m. and to make matters worse my mom did not let me sleep in the truck the entire time. I was bloody exhausted by the time we got there, but thanks to Jo and Jeremy being there, the truck was unloaded a hell of a lot quicker then when we were loading it.
I was so relieved to have Jo at the house with my mom and I while my dad and Jeremy went to town to return the van. I think I was going to rip my mothers face off. I love her just cannot stand the way she does things omg!!!!
As soon as my dad got back they left to town to get a hotel, I gave them my number but I still haven't heard from them. I've talked to Sammi on the telephone, but she didn't have much to say I think that this is a fairly smooth transition. It just makes me sad thinking back on everything that I've been through with them. I feel like a weight is off my shoulders and I'm a lot more relaxed since I got here, but at the same time its lonely not being barked at every other minute. Its a sick thought to miss the ones who hurt you the most and for those of you who do not understand its a long story hidden from everyone except those who lived with me and experienced it.
I will always love my family, because they are the ones who raised me and lived with me for the past 20 years, and when I think about it, that's a long period to serve under one household. People who commit murder are rarely punished this long, but I'm glad that I had the strength to leave. My parents have not laid a hand on me since I threatened my mother last year, and when they left it was like they were saying well you really did it this time. It feels like that was the last time I will ever see them; that or they were placing bets on how long I will last out here before I call them and ask them to move back home.
Its sad but I almost believe the latter over the initial thought.
I'm almost done unpacking so maybe I will figure out how to post photo's on this and show you guys the new place.
t.t.f.n. <3

No comments: