Tuesday, November 3, 2009


So as I definitely have good reason for not posting in a month, I got a job shortly after being diagnosed with gallstones. I was hired onto the Gap for a respectable amount part time and the team i work with are absolutely amazing! I told them right away that I am ill and my management is very empathetic to my situation. It's a Monday through Friday from noon to five or five thirty. I really like that I'm good at my job and that my coworkers respect and like me, its a very positive place to go to everyday which puts me in a good mood.

Anyways I feel bad because last Monday i was in a great mood and I felt healthy then that night when I got home I started feeling really sick, throwing up, severe abdominal cramps, Jeremy got home late and we started yelling at each other, and I didn't want to go to the hospital anymore but he made me, it was 12:30 at night. Jeremy got to go home at 3 am to sleep and I called Sammi to tell her I was there before I got transfered up to the third floor which is the surgery unit. Around 9 am I called the house and Sammi informed me that mom was going to drive out here and then a little while later she text me to tell me that the two o them were on their way to the house. It was nice that I could have my mom and sister along with Jeremy at the hospital with me before and after I got out of surgery.

As for being home for a week I had been feeling incredibly compared to when I have had laparoscopies before....then this afternoon while sitting on the couch my pain became even worse, it felt like my heart was in a vice grip and I couldn't breathe or talk all i could do was cry and finally after 30 seconds I cried out to Jeremy that I needed to go to the hospital and he raced me there as fast as he could. I had to get blood taken and because my vein collapsed last week, today when they drew blood it collapsed again. I had to get chest xray, and the doctor suggests that I may have a stone in my kidney, so tomorrow I have to get an ultra sound done.

Anyways I am tired so I am going to cut this short until I know more about what is going on
t.t.f.n. <3

No comments: